Friday Night Bible Study (Young Adults)
- Every other Friday
- Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Discussion Questions for 7/7/2017:
John Ch. 6
1. During Passover, Jesus turns five loaves and two fish into a feast for thousands. What does this sign teach us about Jesus? What Old Testament account might form the background to this miracle? What does the aftermath of this miracle (Jn. 6:22-71) teach us about the human heart and mankind's ultimate need?
2. What does Jesus mean when he says, "I am the bread of life" (Jn. 6:35)?
3. What are the Five Points of Calvinism (hint: see the TULIP page on our church website)? How are all five points supported in Jn. Ch. 6?
4. Why do you think that "many of his disciples turned back and no longer walked with him" (v. 66)?
5. How would you answer the philosophical difficulty raised by vv. 70-71?